All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, September 20, 2009

What a day to remember

2009 2009 ne.
Wth I spent more than 12 hours sitting in front of my desk, thinking hard for my homework. The result? Nothing spectacular. Wthhhhh

I did think hard but too much. Oh I did not open my laptop at all till now. What an achievement.




2 comments:

  1. Bravo. What an achievement indeed!

    So... what fruit did 12 hours of hard work bear, exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost nothing. Bear leaves without fruit. Luckily now got something. Heyhey =P

    ReplyDelete