All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Monday, February 01, 2010

Those moments

Regarding a SLMoon Video on YouTube
- hulkmeister23 (2 weeks ago) 
   Why wasn't there ever a Sailor Earth,
    I've always wondered about that?

Regarding iPad
-Will there be an iTampon in the future?

My father
- GAaaaah!!  WeEEH!
(He's actually sneezing)


Ahahahaha I think they are so funny >DDD
(om my eyes are full of tears now)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thus I started searching Sailor Moon (one of those moments, you know).

Moon~ and the uber-cool khinsider

I like some of the music, damn so nostalgic.
The website also has full episodes of SLM.Whoa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2 comments:

  1. Nah, used to.
    That day just stumbled upon it, again.
    I like nostagia =P

    ReplyDelete