All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

\('0')/

A few random things today.
Taking a break from my review assignment (damn as if I have written much...)

LS is gonna announce something today. OHHHHHHHH
What will it be what will it be
Heard that today is full moon :D
Is it? Now I realize I only have the chance to see moon during the day.
Aaaaaaaa. Tour?! *gonna save $ now*

********************************************************************


It's time weeeeee. I actually laughed out loud. Not of happiness, but of amusement.

No comments:

Post a Comment