All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, December 23, 2011

This and that

I found that I did not back up some important folders from previous hard disk.
Wuuuaaaaaaaa. My previous research is gone just like that. Though they are not the most important things, but I tend to think that I will need them at some points. Gone. I am an idiot.

Having said that, I still don't feel better. = <
At least, after rummaging through e-mails, I found that one of the finished assignments had been sent to my tutor. Oh thank you Mr.Tutor for requiring that. At the very least, feeling better.
I keep losing things at the end of the year. Ehemhemmm.
Hopefully I will start gaining things in the new year. Hekhek.

Presenting two photographers from deviantArt whom I like.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kirliancamera.deviantart.com/




The subjects that I like in photography are objects and scenes.
I am not particularly interested in photography, but I appreciate people who take great photos.
Some people would go as far as an adventure just to take photos.
I just love those ghost ships.

No comments:

Post a Comment