All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Like cats miaowaw? (^..^)ノ

I assure you, I assure you, my lungs were bursting. GIFs are genius.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
















"What the..."

Ouch miao.

Feline-olympian


5, 6, 7 left me with tears.
O cats, you guys are surely extraterrestrial.

Source 1
Source 2

4 comments:

  1. oh my god!!this is really really funny...!!laughing until abds sore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. My abs were painful too. xD
      No. 5 is really funny too! The cat was like #$*%&^ when the balloon busted.

      Delete