All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Conscience?

I will put my mug of tea or coffee without touching it for half a day beside me.
The next time I look at it, the almighty ants are alllll over my mug.
I wouldn't want to kill ants. Before. I will shoo them away, or 'flick' them away.

But there were times I was on a bad mood, then they came.
Then I would walk into the toilet with my mug on my hand straightaway.
I don't know whether I should feel bad. It's a consciously commited 'crime'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Weird thing apart, I have an account on DeviantArt 2 months ago.
And I stumbled across its LOL Corner.

http://news.deviantart.com/article/73013/

This lifted my mood so much as I lol real hard.
If someone is on a foul mood right now, go on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment