All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Show me fangs

I have finished watching 'Interview with the Vampire' the movie! Yaaaay
(I actually feel distressed as class starts tomorrow)

While reading the book, Lestat is the one I think is really interesting.
Lestat de Lioncourt. Even the name kills.

Lestat is sort of nuts.
And Tom Cruise as Lestat, just pleasant.
If he were to act more in this kind of movies, I will like him like I like Johnny Depp ;D

 
Lestattttttttt :D

The author of the book initially objected to the casting of Tom Cruise as Lestat. But later she was impressed by his acting. I say, he was great. Kirsten Dunst is equally great. Like whoa. She was just 12 then.
Now only I know why are people labelling Brad Pitt as a 'pretty boy'. I should say I was born too late for his pretty-boy era.

Louis

Luckily, the second book of this chronicles is ------  
Vampire Lestat.


This film was banned in Malaysia (hahahahaha)
This is not a book for everyone. It has that mysterious ancient smell which is just my cup of tea.


The movie is nice although they changed it a bit. A BIG change to the ending though.

"I assume I need no introduction". My favourite quotation in the whole movie.

SPOILERRR

No comments:

Post a Comment