All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, April 03, 2010

The night will be longer, with insanity

Wooot. Today I earn an extra hour. But jeez, it's holiday anyway. Tak untung (-_-)

I listened to MJ singing 'Ben' just now. *_*
Ouuu the ultimate sentimental pet song for a weird horror movie.
Really weird. Really nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OM "Love Exposure" (愛のむきだし, Ai no mukidashi) is so crazily insane HAhahahaha
I think, it's a love story. Hilarious. Not really.


It's 4 hours. It's eating up my internet data allowance. It's killing my time. It's killing my mood to do assignments. I have a premonition that I will be regretful to death later.

I think I am becoming more insane after watching that.
Tell you, it's really becoming more and more insane (and disturbing) as the movie goes. Be prepared if you decide to click on the link.

1 comment:

  1. ganbate dear...dont hate it...try to look your drawing from another perspective...jia you..

    ReplyDelete