All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

*Title being un-titled*

What a pretentious life.
喂你从前就已经悲观的了。

In mangas they always have this raison d'être cliched theme . Maybe it's too cliched, I always feel it's rather stupid.

It's all about me and me and me and me.
Oh man, where is the quiet secluded place. 我去成仙算了。

The next moment I might get heated up by whatever and start dancing.
3 is a cheating s****d broadband company. 
I dislike Tuesday, clueless meaningless a day invented for craps.

No comments:

Post a Comment