All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ceramics

I made a ceramic vessel in ceramics class. I had a good idea of colouring it with shades of blue, underneath which was ebony black, and colouring my tree-like ornament with green.

So that was many weeks ago. Today I went to the Ceramics Studio to take back my stuff. Oh mannnn, my vessel.....D=
It's known that you can't trust the colour of glaze (coatings), 'cause most of the time they don't turn out the way they mean to. It's too heavy I was not able to carry it back.

So I shall show my other works! They turned out pretty cool hey.



They are sculptures, so they need no explanation. Nyahahah.

2 comments:

  1. wa...what is this...like melting chocolate mountain~~the green green de like snack

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my ceramic works :D
    When they were unpainted, they looked rather disgusting.

    ReplyDelete