All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pu / du

I just knew that the Pudu Prison was demolished, or to be totally demolished, well at least the main gate will be kept.
WHAT?!
I was, shocked

Now, that's very lame.
There are videos on Youtube but I feel reluctant to watch 'cause it's saddening.
I now honestly think.....there are people who are incapable of using their brain to the fullest there.

Look. It is not an eyesore. There are alternatives and you choose to pull it down.


Finally watched the video. The walls were pushed down effortlessly by the bulldozers and they fell like tumbling lego pieces. My heart goes out for you T-T

2 comments:

  1. true lo. I also dont know WTH they thinking .
    Such a long history thingy also demolished . AS if there is no other land to be use.

    ReplyDelete