All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, January 14, 2011

Never

I only feel inspired when I am not working seriously.
How uncool is that? But nevermind.(Nevermind?!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's never too early.
It's always too late."

Someone who is no longer in this world wrote this in his journal. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I always delay what I wanna do. A despicable habit. My personality might not be easy-going, but many things regarding myself are treated with light hearts, which isn't necessarily a good thing. 行动有多重要,长越大就越明白。


No comments:

Post a Comment