All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Friday, February 11, 2011

二幺幺事件

I get hooked on Escape The Room games once more.
When you mentioned Escape The Room genre, you must mention MOTAS (My law says so)
Mystery of Time and Space.

Two of my friends asked about the same thing:
"Is it a reflection of your ... psychology?"
Happily, it is not. I believe so, don't doubt me.

And I always like HOG! That is, Hidden Object Games. Then, you must mention Mystery Case Files.
Hekhek, people like mystery that can be SOLVED!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, another day has gone
Another friend has gone
Into the flame
It’s burning love
自分で切り裂いた
胸の傷跡さえ
美麗になるまで

No comments:

Post a Comment