All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken.
A light from the shadow shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

~J.R.R. Tolkien

Thursday, May 24, 2012

~(`O`)~


I always thought I really enjoy doing nothing (nothing productive or important), if you think about it, it seems very reasonable that everybody will like it. But now I don't think I can do nothing for a very long period.
That should be a good indication.
When you don't start something, it won't start at all. Oh yes. Too commonsensical.

I really like this quote:
"Nothing is more uncommon than common sense."
Attributed to anonymous.

Or a saying which I forgot where does it come from, which roughly says, when we judge others, we like to judge by the results of their doings; but when we judge ourselves, we judge by our intentions.
Damn true, especially when things are messed up.
But then this is quite debatable.

Blalala.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some artworks which are in my favourites from deviantArt.
Click on the image and blogspot shows you magic! (Boo)


I remember seeing this made my day, and I couldn't stop laughing. 
The artist has a good sense of humour.

Think twice the next time you eat a gingerbread man.

Now I know your secret, Mr. Owl.
(Artist's blog here)


Kick-ass bunny.

It makes one wonders.

It makes one double wonders.

Such composition.

Such creativity!

Cat-er-pillar!!
(...am seriously amused by myself)

--

No comments:

Post a Comment